Fresh Meet (coming to America) HW 2014

mary sullivan maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Thu Jan 2 13:40:42 EST 2014

thanks for the update!

Love,

Mary

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET] On
Behalf Of mike c
Sent: Thursday, January 02, 2014 12:32 PM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Fresh Meet (coming to America) HW 2014

I knew praying to the late baron admiral of the fleet was a good idea :)

HAWKWIND QUOTE:

Update on Hawkwind US Spring tour!

Hello Folks,

We are pleased to let you know that Hawkwind have appointed a US manager,
Rich Rees from Dissident Booking in Los Angeles.

He is very experienced and will be liaising with the respective venues and
promoters regarding the spring shows.

He will also be looking at booking a few other shows in areas that were
missed out in the last schedule.

All of the venues have been contacted and we are just awaiting confirmation
that they are happy to go ahead with the shows. Then, as soon as contracts
are exchanged and deposits in place we will post full details on our
websites.

We are all very excited to be working with Rich, it will take a lot of
pressure off our hard-working UK management and free them up to work on
other events planned for the year ahead.....

So, lets extend a big welcome to Rich from all the Hawkwind family and hope
that this is the start of a great working relationship, which will enable us
to share our live Hawkwind experience with all our friends in North
America....who have waited long enough!