Keef Endersons 2013 list / SF movie adaptations

mary sullivan maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Thu Jan 2 13:48:15 EST 2014

I just got the 2 for 1, and can get a 3 month half price deal too, so with
all my sources I should be able to find a lot of good reads, many thanks for
your help.   Thanks too for the links, learning by doing, that's how I've
got this far on the computer, I haven't heard of many of them, so I will
definitely being the scamster I can be check 'em out.  I'm also now
seriously going to look for those b5 books, scanning will not be fun, but
the reading will.  I really appreciate the listings of books and sources
from you, Mike, Nathan, and the links for music from Carl.

Back to me book,

Mary

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET] On
Behalf Of Arin Komins
Sent: Thursday, January 02, 2014 12:59 PM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Re: Keef Endersons 2013 list / SF movie adaptations

Yes, Audible costs, but not that badly.  Can either buy one offs, or do the
monthly $14.95 to get access to 1 book a month.  I do the latter ;-)

They also tend to do free trials: with a get two for free type of deal :-)

That's how they hooked me.

BTW, Mary, I assume you know about:

https://librivox.org/ (free public domain audiobooks)
http://podiobooks.com/category/science-fiction/ (more freebies, mostly from
public domain, open licensed books, and unknown authors.)
https://archive.org/details/oldtimeradio (old time radio, but includes some
real gems for science fiction, like X minus 1)
http://www.openculture.com/freeaudiobooks (has many freebies, including
Philip K. Dick, Asimov, Gaiman, Arthur C. Clarke, Lovecraft, Poe)

Also, a good list that points at other sites:
http://www.techsupportalert.com/free-audiobooks-science-fiction-fantasy

Thanks,

Arin
--