Keef Endersons 2013 list / SF movie adaptations

Mike Holmes fofp at STAFFMAIL.ED.AC.UK
Fri Jan 3 10:31:51 EST 2014

On 02/01/2014 16:09, mary sullivan wrote:
> "thx," I love it, THX1138 was a real mind bender.  I imagine it costs to get
> books through audible books?  It can't be too much though, so when Tim
> brings home my debit I'll do it.  Thanks Mike and Arin for keeping me sane
> with books.  Mike the only 1 I could find, as I figured was Nightfall.  I'm
> going to read that now, Oh, goodie, another stories, (I may have read it
> before, the title is familiar, and I get the Asimov mag. And have read many
> of his books.  Thanks for the telepath stuff.  The more, the better, can't
> get enough,

There's also telepathy (with aliens) in Dennis Schmidt's "Kensho" series
(4 books). It's essentially a kind of Kung Fu In Space concept (if you
remember the David Rarradine TV show?).

FoFP

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.