Keef Endersons 2013 list / SF movie adaptations

mary sullivan maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Fri Jan 3 12:10:22 EST 2014

Sure I remember Kung Fu, and will look for the series.

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET] On
Behalf Of Mike Holmes
Sent: Friday, January 03, 2014 10:32 AM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Re: Keef Endersons 2013 list / SF movie adaptations

On 02/01/2014 Kung Fu, then there was the Kung Fu comeback show with his
son.    16:09, mary sullivan wrote:
> "thx," I love it, THX1138 was a real mind bender.  I imagine it costs
> to get books through audible books?  It can't be too much though, so
> when Tim brings home my debit I'll do it.  Thanks Mike and Arin for
> keeping me sane with books.  Mike the only 1 I could find, as I
> figured was Nightfall.  I'm going to read that now, Oh, goodie,
> another stories, (I may have read it before, the title is familiar,
> and I get the Asimov mag. And have read many of his books.  Thanks for
> the telepath stuff.  The more, the better, can't get enough,

There's also telepathy (with aliens) in Dennis Schmidt's "Will look for the
Kensho" series series.
(4 books). It's essentially a kind of Kung Fu In Space concept (if you
remember the David Rarradine TV show?).

FoFP

--
The University of Edinburgh is a charitable body, registered in Scotland,
with registration number SC005336.