OFF: AI Staff Picks for Best of 2013

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Fri Jan 3 13:38:42 EST 2014

On 02 Jan 2014, at 13:34 , mary sullivan <maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET> wrote:
> Hi Carl, thanks for the links, when I do get a paypal account, I'll send
> some cash your way, it costs money to make music.  I do use soundcloud, a
> lot.

Well, do send something first to someone actually trying to make a living from music -- they will need it more than I do!  Or, at least, I shall hope I won't need it more than they do! ;)

> I hope you and your family are well, and I hope Luna enjoyed the
> holidays.

Luna _always_ enjoys the holidays -- and is still currently enjoying them, as my parents arrive this evening to visit for a week or so. For Luna, starting from mid-December, There's about a month of various birthday plus family celebrations in which she scores the lion's share (and then some) of attention and presents. It takes until the end of January for her to slow down again. ;)

I am pleased to report that she can sing along to the chorus of Inner City Unit's "Paint Your Windows White" fairly convincingly. ;)

> I guess it's all balance.

Generally true for pretty much everything, I think!

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson