OFF: Sci-Fi movies (Nightfall...)

thee Miktilian Agender insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jan 9 15:10:27 EST 2014

On 1/9/14, mary sullivan <maryann.sullivan1 at verizon.net> wrote:
> I'd imagine Nightfall would be rather visual as a movie, and there would be
> a lot left out or distorted by Holiwood.
>
> Mary

I think the "thundering herd of bewildered sheep" (not my term) ,
should all observe a few moments in "memory" of Todd Sees.....for you
see, he won't be able to see a movie ever again.....

I will now be referring to my close associates with a "strich" suffix
on their forenames (tough love), and may I suggest that deer hunting
might envoke the wrath of the deer-star-cannibal god.

Godspeed you all keep your eyes, lips, tongues, body parts and lives
while you meanwhile beware mountains, power lines, nightfall and one's
own shadow :)

ps :P

did they do a good job with "end of the world" starring christpher lee??
I own it :)
"ufo target earth" is "to die for:"