OFF: Sci-Fi movies (Nightfall...)

thee Miktilian Agender insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jan 9 19:09:01 EST 2014

On 1/9/14, mary sullivan <maryann.sullivan1 at verizon.net> wrote:
> I've heard of the series UFo, is this a movie, we were wondering, we'll see
> if it's available on the net, for free, of course.  Mike, Would you call me
> tomorrow morning?  It would be nice to talk, and if I'm sleeping, wasting
> time), I can't do that?  Sorry to go off track.
>
> Mary

I want copies of that SOOOOOO bad.
i neveer knew until they other day that the aliens were purely stolen
body parts!
This could be Tim's big chance!!

and dear THoBS (hehehe), if his name woukld have beeN ANYTHING ELSE!!!!

who am I supposed to call when I am up terrified in the daed of night.
is this right??