OFF: A request for some UK library research assistance

Ben Cohen ben at TMK.COM
Fri Jan 10 12:57:30 EST 2014

On Thu, Jan 09, 2014 at 05:07:40PM -0500, Ben Cohen wrote:
> "Bump" ... just to remind anyone who needed to wait until after the New Year.
>
> >From my side, I contacted someone at the Museum of London. A librarian
> responded saying she couldn't help and suggested contacting someone at the
> Theatre Museum at the Victoria and Albert Museum (and gave me contact info).
> I've done so (just sent an email off a short while ago), and so I'm hoping
> that will give me something.
>
> But, as I say - any other assistance is, of course, appreciated. :-)

Oh, and to let everyone know - it turns out that I *did* get the information I
needed from the Theatre Museum ... 3 pages of rather small text with all of
the performances that were on stage in November and December of '88, so I now
have a lot of additional research to pursue, but I've got all the information
that I needed.

Thanks, again - for everyone who gave me suggestions and who were looking to
assist me!

Ben