OFF) Get Your "Life" back Mary Bruce

mary sullivan maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Thu Jul 17 17:02:13 EDT 2014

Mike, and Jonathan,
I found the email, finally, best wishes for a real speedy recovery to
Daevid.

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET] On
Behalf Of Jonathan Smith
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2014 7:48 AM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Re: OFF) Get Your "Life" back Mary Bruce

Daevid himself wrote that: "Rapid recovery began from the moment Ynys played
me the drones! My lymph swelling reduced. No dressing now needed.

And yesterday they x-rayed my arm and we saw that the bones are knitting so
no plating operation required. More later. Needless to say i am very very
grateful!! Love, Daevid xxxx"