I need help with questions about surround sound settings

mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jul 17 17:33:30 EDT 2014

mary there is no amount of self mutilation I would not do to defeat a
demon like that.

you are KRONIK with 3 K's, and mayne this is why i took it public.
The body is just the body, it is not the soul, but i respect you have
to be you, and shut up now, forever.
I don;t they they labotomise you, just harmless little pulses,
I WOULD DO IT