OFF) Get Your "Life" back Mary Bruce

mary sullivan maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Fri Jul 18 01:16:22 EDT 2014

wishes for happiness To Mike, and friends, and please pass along my best
wishes to for Daevid,
 Really glad the invasion of surgery was not necessary. Sorry for the
confusion on my part. Projecting vibes to reduce suffering, all are welcome
to them.   Daevid's music has raised my vibrational level, considerably.
I've really been getting into yoga, and lately, qigong, since a blind woman
is a qigong teacher it may be easier for me to find a teacher to help with
imbalances (whether they be in inner or outer body), I'd like to learn to
have more awareness of qi energy fields, and because if movement is painful,
I can still do it on a bad day, people have gotten results from what I've
read from qigong at all levels of physical states from bed ridden to working
to have better daily health. .  I sort of feel like a spiritual shopper,
looking for the right technique to find the healing path whether it be
concentrating on breathing, exercise, meditation, sound healing, (binaural,
and isochronic tones for brainwave entrainment), self hypnosis, eft, giving
up attachments,   to name a few   There's a lot of interesting knowledge,
and a lot of what is being validated is to trust my intuition.  As I work on
raising my vibrational level, I hope to be more grounded, to help me
actualize the things I say I want to do.  I want treatments that I want to
try, not those that I'd only trays a last resort, like when the feelings
seem overwhelming. but I am not desperate enough to let others experiment on
me, any more than has been done already, yet.  I figure a course of action
has a better chance of working if I'm really into it, rather than it being
the lesser of 2 evils. At the same time, I do appreciate the medical
advances that have been made, I hope there's a way that works, the more
natural, the better, but I am keeping an open mind, if I don't I'll
stagnate.
I love science fiction, being a student of the mind as well, I hope to
expand my innate potential, with the right guidance so headaches can be a
thing that wasted a lot of time, but is history. I want to work through the
headaches without any invasive methods, if possible, using skills like
detachment, and tuning in more with meditation.  Before anything more
radical, in a safe situation I want to try to make the changes naturally,
I'm sure it won't be easy, but I do want to try to make it fun.   I like the
idea of neuroplasticity. I should at least try these ideas with a good
teacher if possible, I go to the net for a lot of my learning.. Mike, you
are right, the whole topic is frustrating, and I am not dismissing the
information you sent me, I hope to find a way that is better for me, on all
levels.  This is another demonstration of your caring.
Sorry, to get everyone involved in our discussion, since I'm studying some
interesting techniques, lately, I thought I'd share them.
 I have faith in the being that inhabits this shell to evolve and awaken,
and maybe shift this energy.  It may be a pipe dream, if so the Chinese have
really been using interesting stuff in their pipes, I want some of that
energy.  Happy summer to everyone, and hopefully everyone will be able to
have the experience of lots of fun and lots of music too.
Love and best wishes to all,

Mary