I need help with questions about surround sound settings

mary sullivan maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Fri Jul 18 02:44:09 EDT 2014

Thanks, I have a lot of research and learning to do here, I really
appreciate it.

Love,

Mary
I really need sleep, but am having trouble getting it.  I've tried silent
meditation, music, breathing exercises, I just am having trouble shutting my
mind down.  We have a real busy day/weekend with Tim's parents, and have
stuff to do all day.  I've been wide awake since 4 a.m. Thursday.  I guess
I'll give it another try while I still can.

Good night, morning, (whatever it is,

Mary

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET] On
Behalf Of mike c
Sent: Friday, July 18, 2014 2:22 AM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Re: I need help with questions about surround sound settings

thes shortcut is accepting the "alien" technology as it passes from me to
you.
the problem is that the beings farming you for thousands of years have
killed all your original senses and abilites.
But, if you must cling to your "confort" zone, with the twlight zone, here,
knock yourself out

http://www.human-resonance.org/

I've really enjoyed this one so far :)

ps- mary from the 2 seconds I looked at that thing it seemd obvious the
trial model is easy as pie, then if it works I'd thead it behind my ears
myself, or whatever it is

hehehehehe