Esoteric schedule July/Aug/Sept

John Rennie hawkfan at RATSAUCE.CO.UK
Mon Jul 21 12:56:53 EDT 2014

Ae there any plans for more podcasts? I really enjoyed the three you
did last year, and it would be great if you did some more. especially
with all these new releases to sample from.

If anyone hasn't listened to the Esoteric podcasts shame on you!
Download them immediately from:

http://www.esotericrecordings.com/podcasts.html

John Rennie

-----Original Message-----
From: generalmail at bravenet.com [mailto:generalmail at bravenet.com]
Sent: 21 July 2014 14:48
To: John Rennie
Subject: Esoteric schedule July/Aug/Sept

Hi guys

Been a bit hectic last few months what with moving house and lots of releases etc but here is an update for our July/Aug/Sept releases . We have 2 new studio albums in September with Schnauser and Tin Spirits.

July

Man--Calling Down the Noon (reissue)

Man-The Twang Dynasty-(reissue)  3 Cd clamshell and includes the whole of their Glastonbury 1994 set

Help Yourself--Reaffirmation (anthology)  Much loved band, This anthology gathers together the essential tracks from all of their albums released by United Artists, and is newly re-mastered from the original master tapes.

Keith Emerson--Emerson at the movies-- 3Cd clamshell box set (reissue)

David Sancious and Tone --Transformation--Very highly regarded artist  Sancious first came to prominence as a member of Bruce Springsteen’s E Street Band in the early 1970s.  Jazz Rock (reissue)

David Sancious-Forest of Feelings--Jazz Rock  (reissue)

August

Roger Ruskin Spear--Unusual   --legendary multi-instrumentalist, eccentric and former Bonzo Dog Doo Dah Band member ROGER RUSKIN SPEAR.(reissue)

etc