SMTPUtil test mail

John Keogh jvk at MAC.COM
Wed Mar 19 08:06:21 EDT 2014

I remember esoteric websites, in general, being blocked as part of the porn filter. Ridiculous, of course, since this includes everything from magick, incunabula, black boxes, weird things that clever people do, to numerology. I wouldn't be surprised if BT blocked the actual word.

John V. Keogh

http://www.jv21.com/