HW Chicago Lounge Ax 1989

mary sullivan maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Fri Mar 21 09:33:53 EDT 2014

Mike, I never heard of that one, I'd find the track locations, very
interesting since I was on the 3 tours from 89-91  From your list it appears
the first few tracks are from '89.  I don't know about the interview, sounds
like it would be interesting.

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET] On
Behalf Of Michael Holmes
Sent: Friday, March 21, 2014 6:17 AM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Re: HW Chicago Lounge Ax 1989

On 20/03/2014 23:56, Jonathan Smith wrote:

>> I've realized that I don't have a copy of the video of Hawkwind at
>> Chicago's Lounge Ax in 1989.  Can anyone hook me up?  I probably have
>> lots to trade....
>> John Majka

I have a VHS tape from Dave labelled "USA Tour 89/90". Could be some of that
gig is on it?

1992  Hawkwind USA Tour 89/90
         Assault & Battery
         The Golden Void
         Treadmill
         Interview (Brock & Bainbridge)
         Wind of Change
         Time We Left
         Heads
         Time We Left
         Needle Gun
         The Golden Void
         Ejection
         Brainstorm
         Your Secret's Safe With Me
         Brainstorm
         Wings
         Out of The Shadows
         Snake Dance
         Night of the Hawk
         Eons
         TV Suicide
         Blue Shift
         Back in the Box
         Hass an I Sabha
         Images
         Reefer Madness

--
The University of Edinburgh is a charitable body, registered in Scotland,
with registration number SC005336.