(STRAYED) HW Chicago Lounge Ax 1989

mary sullivan maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Sat Mar 22 08:45:03 EDT 2014

the last Science fiction show I really got into was Babylon 5, well, Fringe,
too, but Tim got me into that.  Abrams always looses it and finds a cheap
way out.  I would be interested in knowing the alternate ending of Lost,
(off list , don't want to be a spoiler), still watching UFO must be getting
close to the end, no acid trip episode, yet, I liked the incident with the
rock.

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET] On
Behalf Of Michael Holmes
Sent: Friday, March 21, 2014 12:15 PM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Re: (STRAYED) HW Chicago Lounge Ax 1989

On 21/03/2014 15:49, not yet deceased wrote:
> It was "star crossed" that was bewildering me

I just googled it. Looks like it'll be more or less a remake of Roswell.

Using the skills honed in watching thirty thousand hours of Bad TV, I
predict that there will be at least one couple who are in love but cannot
touch each other, or the universe will end/aliens will invade/humanity will
die of gragu infection/ the Eschaton will be Immanetised (delete as
inappropriate).

FoFP

--
The University of Edinburgh is a charitable body, registered in Scotland,
with registration number SC005336.