HW Chicago Lounge Ax 1989

mary sullivan maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Sat Mar 22 09:15:39 EDT 2014

Hi John and friends, I'm sure there are copies, Chris made copies for The
captain, of most shows, (including some matrix recordings), along with a few
choice people approved by Dave, and they're out there.  I really wish Chris
got credit for First Avenue, that WAS his mix, I know it very well. If
everyone would use their Psi Power and send him good vibes at least once
while listening to it  I'll be satisfied. That was our Best recording.
People that weren't real fans tried to talk us into getting it out to the
masses for a bit of money, which was totally unethical, so we never did
that. I wish he'd lived to see his work appreciated.  We had such good times
working with Hawkwind, and so many other talented musicians, so Please send
out those vibes, Thanks!
 It is, what it is at this point.  Yesterday I didn't want to sound like the
victim, however my feelings are justified, and John, don't worry, I should
have given everyone more closure years ago. Hopefully I'll find a nugget
somewhere for everyone, and some personal stuff from my life with Chris.  I
mean, fuck it, I deserve better, too.  I'll bet if I had Mike Coleman with
me, he'd have torn apart the house to get at my stuff, and found somewhere
in this 2 room 12 by 10 rooms to store them or some means to do it.
Although it was beyond my personal ability to control I feel like I've let
Chris, and everyone else down.  Granted the task will be tedious, with
thousands of tapes of all kinds, albums and God knows what.  I really don't
know what else I could have done.
Anyway,John, I hope you're doing well, and get a copy of the show.  Do you
get the shows from Captain Deli?  Lots of first rate stuff.

I  got to go, this is still too heavy,

Peace,

Mary