(STRAYED) HW Chicago Lounge Ax 1989

not yet deceased insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sat Mar 22 13:27:55 EDT 2014

It WAS kinda "funny" that NASA reassured us all the way through 2012,
only to get us to this, but I think they might have followed my lead
:) :)

Just take your pick
https://www.google.com/search?q=new+NASA+report+on+doomed+humanity

and remember, wars are generated by aliens......RESIST HARVEST

Do NOT allow WW3 :)

and hey Mary, I was thinking--  you should celebrate being "non-24 free"....
then again it might have come in handy.