(STRAYED) HW Chicago Lounge Ax 1989

mary sullivan maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Sat Mar 22 15:18:50 EDT 2014

Hey Mike Ingo Swann I will check it out this weekend, for sure, and is info
about NSa and our 3 decades? I'm so glad I didn't have children, and you
know, I love kids, they're some of the magic left here, if only they didn't
get programmed. Under the weather, (change of seasons, and all), will talk
soon.  I look forward to it, and you got all my best wishes.  It's gray
today, and I am too, not enough sleep, but that's all right. I can't play
God with the lives of anyone, including family or anyone else.  Bad Karma.

Love,

Mary

P.S. I found a link to a talk by him on Youtube, so I can get it right from
the source, thanks.
-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET] On
Behalf Of not yet deceased
Sent: Saturday, March 22, 2014 1:00 PM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Re: (STRAYED) HW Chicago Lounge Ax 1989

On 3/22/14, mary sullivan <maryann.sullivan1 at verizon.net> wrote:
> I believe you are right, well some of us are.

May I suggest you leave the television to make someone else hypnotized, and
have a look at what Ingo Swann said about building up our psyhic abilities
....against our ENEMIES (well, not MY enemies) on the moon and amongst us
(you)

Turns out old Brock knew what he was saying....

You do know where that airliner went .....

also, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me get revenge on your family through you.
I have replaced sleep with UFO research, and I can turn them into FOOD.