(STRAYED) HW Chicago Lounge Ax 1989

please let me live insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sun Mar 23 13:14:38 EDT 2014

Oh yeah, I think I might have watched half an episode of Roswell, etc..

I just can't stand how humans do television and movies, let alone what
they do with aliens/unknown supernatural forces...

I wonder if I might like "dark skies" any better now...

doubt it

then again. maybe it's NOT humans PROGRAMMING our televison, but
something "LESS", and maybe televison was INSTALLED by Ted Owen's UFO
entitites!@!