(STRAYED) HW Chicago Lounge Ax 1989

mary sullivan maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Sun Mar 23 17:28:00 EDT 2014

Hi friends,
It seems like I've been missing a lot on the radio, I'll try to do something
about that.  If only I didn't need to escape in sleep sometime, since the
only time I do, is when they sync up with all the good stuff that is
happening on the radio, my time table has changed I can't sleep late, or
much anymore.  Since I wake up right away,  and not in stages my mind is
awake and I don't go back to sleeps if anything wakes me, that's it.  I do
miss the stages of waking, that's when I've had some of my most interesting
moments of consciousness, when I've been lucid between the phases.    I'll
find that zone again, sometime.  Lately I wake racing, and don't stop till
exactly the same time every night, unless I fight it. I do miss the night
hours, since that's really my favorite time, staying up during those hours
would really mess with the chaotic balance we keep with Tim's crazy hours.
I'd be a real case if I slept during the day.  Here in America, baseball
works well for sleep, it's free, on the radio, anyway, and it's nonadictive
and if you're not a fan, it's really boring.  I guess golf would be even
more hypnotic.  Watch out for the subliminals.  I'll learn the self-hypnosis
and add my own subliminals, if I decide to try playing with that kind of
software, that's a bit out of my league. Since I don't believe hearing my
own voice would help with relaxation I have a friend who will read my
scripts when I learn to write and fine tune them.  I need to just do it.