(STRAYED) HW Chicago Lounge Ax 1989

mary sullivan maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Sun Mar 23 17:39:31 EDT 2014

Hey Mike,
"direct deposit advance," I never heard of that.  Feel free to signal me any
time in the morning most of this week, when it's a good time to talk. We
finished UFO last night. I look forward to having an intelligent
conversation with a dear friend.  I hope all is well, as best as can be
expected the way things are.  Thanks for your leads.

Mary

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET] On
Behalf Of please let me live
Sent: Sunday, March 23, 2014 2:40 PM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Re: (STRAYED) HW Chicago Lounge Ax 1989

On 3/23/14, Nathan Gilbert <nathan.gilbert at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 23, 2014 at 11:34 AM, please let me live
> <insect.brain at gmail.com> wrote:
>> 1) he was too political in certain ways, and I think he might have
>> been talking about things the "octopus" disallows-  like too much
>> specific info on Fukushima maybe??
>> For instance, if I talk about aliens, they need to be a threat and
>> scary :) (wink)
>
> I can see that. I didn't agree with all his political views, but at
> least he had some unlike their other hosts.
>
>> 2) his music was "too good" for some people? ....he got complaints
>
> Definitely! He always had great bumper music.

I think it is only fair, since i was surely one of the verfy first people
"demanding" more of him, that he give me a kind of "UFO contract:", where I
am guranteed at least one night a week focused on that!!
I don't have a spare 5 bucks since the feds now killed direct deposit
advance :) :) I blame this scenario!!
http://www.ascensionhelp.com/blog/2013/08/23/why-i-am-no-longer-a-light-work
er/