(STRAYED) HW Chicago Lounge Ax 1989

please let me live insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Mar 24 07:32:24 EDT 2014

Ever notice how we get British and foreign dialects when we are being
programmed over here in AMERICA?

Like this (Malaysian) airliner that they knew (damn well) was snatched
(or destryoed) by a UFO, ALL ALONG.

WHAT A JOKE (the programming)

No offense EVER, to anyone on this forum, and my own apology for some
of the personal stuff that spills onto here.

Thanks to the gentleman that reported astounding vinyl is out now,
wish I could afford one, and a belated thanks to Mark VB  for the
Hawklords LP tip.
The guru needs some packing improvement :)