HW Xenon Codex outtakes etc.

John Majka john.majka at GMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 27 14:35:29 EDT 2014

So I'm wondering if anyone out there has a better copy of Xenon Codex
outtakes that has routinely made the rounds among traders.  I'm talking
about the  two discs that run as follows:
Recent Reports
Sword of the East
Hole in the Sky
Instrumental (Wastelands of Sleep)
Get on Down
Needle Gun
Electric Ideas
The Chant of Allah
Ode to a Fallen Film Star
Silver Machine
Psychedelic Warlords

And the other disc....
Heads
Mutation Zone
Pulse
Lost Chronicles
High Tech City
Good Evening
Neon Skyline
Arioch
Black Sword Jam

My copies were made many years back by someone who must have had the most
primitive software with the absolute worst computer soundcard.  The first
1/2 second or so of every track is cut off, and the entire disc is awash in
loud electrical hum.  Surely someone has these tracks without the beginnings
of the songs missing?  If you do, will you please get in touch so I can get
an upgraded copy?
John Majka