Current lineup of Nik Turner's Hawklords?

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Sat Mar 29 20:34:06 EDT 2014

On 29 Mar 2014, at 16:02 , Tim Hall <tim at KALYR.COM> wrote:
> On 29/03/2014 20:28, Colin Allen wrote:
>> Nik is not in the Hawklords, which is the band that played at HRH Prog.
>
> Aha. That explains why my Google searches were coming up blank.  I haven't been paying enough attention to the HW/Nik/Hawklords saga to know who was in what band.

_Officially_, it's "Nik Tuner's Space Ritual", isn't it?  A lot of the shows seem to have been billed as "Nik Turner's Hawkwind", though -- which is rather naughty and uncalled for.  Anyway, the album was "Space Gypsy" and featured a lot of the touring band, which as of last November included Jurgen Engler (of Die Krupps), Jason Willer, Nicky Garratt (from UK Subs), and Jeff Piccinini (from Chelsea ['70s punk band, not UK football team ;)]).

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson