HW Xenon Codex outtakes etc.

John Majka john.majka at GMAIL.COM
Mon Mar 31 16:00:48 EDT 2014

Yeah, a bunch of those Choose Your Masques outtakes appeared on the 2-disc
reissue of that album, but the only bonus tracks on the reissue of Xenon
Codex were a few live tracks from late 1988 that had previously appeared on
Undisclosed Files.
John Majka

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET] On
Behalf Of Jonathan Smith
Sent: Sunday, March 30, 2014 7:54 PM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Re: HW Xenon Codex outtakes etc.

OK. Surely 'Recent Reports' did-- even if under a different name?

Here are a few more demos which have appeared, none great in quality-- of
these, many have appeared in in a more finished form.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/nkkz5u1gx44igid/H4Y4DZc3Ds

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/a21s0vfig7jyuem/gFtxyNi-Lw

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ka6gp7ziiwbhokn/0j6AYsryTp