Flicknife Years Box set

Steve Freight stevefreight at GMAIL.COM
Fri May 2 06:26:25 EDT 2014

With the release of this box set, and reading Brian Tawn's latest Hawkfan,
where he looks at the Atomhenge releases, I was wondering what else is
there left for Atomhenge to release?

There was the Live bonus CD's that were supposed to form part of a box CYM
release that was shelved and I Am The Eye That Looks Within that was (and
still is) exclusive to the US 25 years box set that I anticipated being on
the Aliens CD, and one Astralasia remix of Spirit of the Age (from the 12"
version)  that was omitted.

What else are we missing that they may have?

Regarding the box set, it's a nice little package as you'd expect, only
spoilt by a misprint of the middle page of my booklet (I'm missing a 1/4
inch edge of one page so can't read Brian's essay).

Listening to it now and enjoying getting re-acquainted with these albums.

Steve

--
View Steve's Photos of Hawkwind Porcupine Tree and Isle of Wight
http://www.flickr.com/photos/venthawktree