OFF) Bostonians getting HOT on Monday

mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri May 9 12:44:03 EDT 2014

On 5/9/14, mary sullivan <maryann.sullivan1 at verizon.net> wrote:
> weird

are you well enough to be there protesting?
I did that to see if you were alive, (grin).  (lie)
But i guess there's always the coke machine issue if you want to try
to save New England if that's what's it's called up there
I am advancing Dallas a rung in our friendly rivalry. I'd prefer any
black masses here to NOT be public or at uni

Tnanks Jonathan, I had googled and found my error immediately, and at
least one of the images was amusing to me ,,,,,I see you have "opened
it up".....will look