Aural Innovations Radio: New Space Rock Show

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Mon May 19 11:30:46 EDT 2014

http://Aural-Innovations.com <http://aural-innovations.com/>

I've just uploaded a new show from Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show
#331). See the playlist below. Aural Innovations broadcasts 24 hours a day
in both streaming and download editions. You can go directly to the Radio
shows page at:

http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html

Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show #331)

Tor-Peders - "Incident vid Domsted" (from Brev Fran Ederstorp)

Astralasia - "Continuim" (from Wind On Water)

Craig Padilla - "Velvet Moon" (From Sonar)

Tir Na Nog - "I Pick Up Birds" (from I Have Known Love)

Verma - "Drift" (from EXU)

Schizo Fun Addict - "Jericho Son Down" (from The Sun Yard)

Schizo Fun Addict - "Dream Of The Portugal Keeper" (from Imperial Quasar)

Schizo Fun Addict - "The Atom Spark Hotel (Part 2)" (from The Atom Spark
Hotel)

Schizo Fun Addict - "In The Long Run" (from Fruits de Mer single)

Terry Brooks - "Mr Strange" (from Rock the World)

Xoo - "ReGenesis" (from Tales From A Red Planet)

UNIT - "The Killing Fields including Bourgeois Blues" (from Rock in
Opposition: Phase 5)

Brainstorm - "Intelligent Design" (from Planetfall)

Brainstorm - "Martian Chronicle" (from Desert World)

Brainstorm - "Brideshead" (from Tales Of The Future)

Brainstorm - "Breakout" (from The Spiral Stair)

http://Aural-Innovations.com <http://aural-innovations.com/>