Petition to induct HW into R'nR' Hall of Fame

mary sullivan maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Sun Nov 2 16:07:40 EST 2014

I suppose it would look good, honestly, the Hall of Fame is bullshit, it's
not about the music, just who's selling it, (imo).  By all means, go for it,
I wouldn't set foot into a Hard Rock Café, Hall of fame, or anything else.
I would liked to have checked out The Orbacle Church Of Rock, or was it
Brock, (kidding) that the folks in Cleveland had going on.
Mike sorry I've been out of touch, you'll hear from me soon, this is the
first time I've touched the computer in 2 days.  Time to check all my other
emails.

Good luck with the hall of fame thing, and if a petition is going on, for
what it's worth, of course I'd sign it, Dave and the other members of
Hawkwind deserve the recognition.
Bye for now,

Mary
-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET] On
Behalf Of Michael von Coleman
Sent: Sunday, November 02, 2014 9:33 AM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Petition to induct HW into R'nR' Hall of Fame

This thing has just had a surge of life, has 500+ signatures, and i can
personally vouch that it is not a spam problem.

they are EXTREMELY polite, you will get one email and then you tell them you
just wanted to sign this and nothing more

(they provide the form)

http://petitions.moveon.org/sign/get-the-band-hawkwind?source=c.em.mt&r_by=1
1422886