Petition to induct HW into R'nR' Hall of Fame

Michael von Coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Nov 3 12:15:26 EST 2014

On 11/2/14, mary sullivan <maryann.sullivan1 at verizon.net> wrote:
> I suppose it would look good, honestly, the Hall of Fame is bullshit, it's
> not about the music, just who's selling it, (imo).  By all means, go for
> it,

I didn't see being "out cyniced" by Mary coming.
Good one.

> I wouldn't set foot into a Hard Rock Café, Hall of fame, or anything else.

I think I wouild as long as the drinks are going on someone else's tab.

> I would liked to have checked out The Orbacle Church Of Rock, or was it
> Brock, (kidding) that the folks in Cleveland had going on.

The guy who started this is in Ohio, how long are you going to keep
"me and Keith" waiting??  (grin)

tap tap tap tap tap.....
Maybe if this thing checks out i should run this by him?
Here's the thread
http://hawkwindforum.freeforums.org/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=5859

> Mike sorry I've been out of touch, you'll hear from me soon, this is the
> first time I've touched the computer in 2 days.  Time to check all my other
> emails.

the chances to choose knowledge as THE flower will just
increase,....be very careful...(grin)

(for example) I am going to call the foks at the Omega Procedure
shortly.......on the phone

> Good luck with the hall of fame thing, and if a petition is going on, for
> what it's worth, of course I'd sign it, Dave and the other members of
> Hawkwind deserve the recognition.
> Bye for now,

It really all started with Brock this time you know!!
Link         http://theobelisk.net/obelisk/2010/07/30/hawkwindinterview/