Petition to induct HW into R'nR' Hall of Fame

Michael von Coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Nov 3 12:26:13 EST 2014

and,  err, maybe it didn't starrt with Brock but it sure got spotted
quickly then, er sonthin',  and:

my own thinking was that this could also help define who sits at the
capstone and it is no poke at any of the "stones" below