OFF? Return

CRosenberg chuckrecs at GMAIL.COM
Fri Nov 14 22:54:14 EST 2014

Hey, it's Chuck Rosenberg. Thought I'd tune in to the good ol' list
again...it's been so long...and prob right around my 20 year anniv of
joining. Strange to think this list has been such a huge part of half of my
life (even while unsubscribed).

Also, I have my old radio show up and runnin' again ("Space Does Not Care")
and some of you used to like to listen in, so... Hello Hello. (Still a huge
Nik fan, too...BOC not as much an obsession these days, though they did of
course get a proper airing two weeks ago on my Halloween show - "Wings
Wetted Down".)

Cheers,
Chuck