HW) The REAL 1st single

mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Nov 26 22:16:45 EST 2014

On 11/26/14, Jonathan Smith <smithjm77x7 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I see. I am not really up on such kollecter's stuff.

I'm not either

no worry

wish me luck then that this "retardo superfast partially cold water
defrosted blind thermometerless turkey cook" ends up being safe
enough, so my job caring for bun bun goes on...

the plastic thing was a bitch but i got it out and the giblet pack is
paper not plastic but I got it out too.

will cook the shite out of it and turkey venison fine with me

This is only my second one and the first one was likely even more risky :)

can't remember

for me this isn't about holdiay at all, it's about keeping  the
headache contolled from lack of food :)

WEEEEE

humans and ritual mind control days HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(kidding....)