Hw: Hello Again

Michael Holmes fofp at EXSEED.ED.AC.UK
Tue Oct 7 05:09:05 EDT 2014

On 06/10/2014 19:50, Mr H wrote:
> I've been off this list for aeons, but who should come to my front door tonight but FoFP.  JInd you, I was selling him an exercise bike.
> He had no idea who I was,

Well, by the time I was on my way out, some memories were coming back...

> but then I have had a haircut and my beard has turned white.  Back in the day, I went to HW shows with him, Jill Strobridge,

Jill is still here.

> Chris Warburton and others.  I haven't cared for the last couple of releases, but I think it's time to jump back in the HW pool.

Can't recall hearing from Chris in a while.

Welcome back though.

FoFP

P.S: Managed about 90 minutes on the bike last night. It definitely uses
different muscles from the upright bike.

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.