Hello Again

mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Oct 8 15:20:04 EDT 2014

Just to be clear
I wasn't (necessarily) thinking your simple guide to tour reviews was
casting me to the side.
I'm just sligtly noid.

Now, how to make it stick, since the tours seem to bring people out and or back.

Okay I am going to try to follow Jon's lead, it just likely won't be as long

This thread is now too expensive for me to be in and i'm not sure I
would set foot in a plane again anyway.
peace