Aural Innovations Radio: New Space Rock Show

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Wed Oct 22 04:30:14 EDT 2014

http://Aural-Innovations.com <http://aural-innovations.com/>

I've just uploaded a new edition of Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show
#338). See the playlist below. Aural Innovations broadcasts 24 hours a day
in both streaming and download editions. You can go directly to the Radio
shows page at:

http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html

Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show #339)

3rd Ear Experience – “Shaman’s Dream” (from Incredible Good Experience)

The Higher Craft – “Sagacious” / “Galaxías Kyklos” (from Delta 9)

L´Ira Del Baccano – “The Infinite Improbability Drive Part 2” (from Terra
42)

Jon Charles Newman – “The Ballad Of The JCN Fan Club” (from Placebo)

Chrome – “Prophecy” (from Feel It Like A Scientist)

ST 37 – “Doppelganger” (from I’m Not Good)

My Education/Theta Naught Sound Mass – “Spiritual Docking” (from Sound Mass
II: Spiritual Docking)

Black Light Secret – “Godavari” (from Surya Yantra)

La Luna e le Stelle – “Airwave” (from Liquid Vistas)

Blue Lily Commission – “Culture 3” (from Culture 2)

E GONE – “Hexx” (from All the Suns of the Earth)

UNIT – “Iris Watson” (from Rock in Opposition: Phase 6)

Brain Pyramid – “Living in the Outer Space” (from Chasma Hideout)

Flaming Fire – “The Stars That Burn” / “Star Snuff” (from Surge and Burn:
2000-2014)

Marblewood – “Postwar Apocalypse” (from Marblewood)

http://Aural-Innovations.com <http://aural-innovations.com/>