Sonic Attack

Steve Freight stevefreight at GMAIL.COM
Tue Sep 2 02:27:46 EDT 2014

Just scroll down to product details - it's now #12.

There is also a link - See Top 100 in MP3 Albums
<http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/bestsellers/dmusic/digital-music-album/ref=pd_dp_ts_dmusic_1>

Jonathan, that was my thought, but can't see any links on amazon though for
singles. NB we are only talking Amazon here, no idea of how other sites are
faring on selling this.