my email messsage bout my Gonzo pre order shipment...

Steve Freight stevefreight at GMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 1 03:52:10 EDT 2015

Stereo only on the DVD which is a disappointment, but cranked up via the
surround sound sounds really good to me. However one persons good....

The CD has been slightly edited from the DVD dispensing with the crowd
calling the band back for the encore for example.