my email messsage bout my Gonzo pre order shipment...

Abra Cadabra anacondaconan at GMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 1 09:32:57 EDT 2015

5.1 surround to me is like.. well, useless. EVERY album with a 5.1 DVD
the 5.1 disc is UNPLAYED. Cause its too upscale i guess. Got a
turntable and a CD player and an iPod dock. Good enough for me. Havent
hooked up my PC to any stereo players either!