Front line marines, squad Attack solar swastika force

Mike Coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 1 10:48:17 EDT 2015

This is part 1 of Christian's reward-

Mike,,

The cool thing is the 3 saucers were as real as your computer.  The beings
I saw were in that other dimension the Wizard used to take me to back in
2000-2002.  I didn't mention a thing to Bob about what happened when we
went to pull the car out yesterday.  Looks like things going to get
interesting.  I'm not bullshitting, the fake DEA drones were here flying
right up to the car, shape changing, and put on an hour show for me.  The
beings that looked into the car were in some other dimension right next to
us, but unseeable unless I went to them.  My goal is to meet with them and
not be on dope.  Okay, this is how it works.  The (edit) changes my internal
timing, makes it go faster.  The Wizard left me a spirit when he died that
allows me to go places I'm not really suppose to go.  As long as I don't do
bad things, and I don't want do anything bad, I get insight and cool things
happen.  The aliens won't communicate with me when I'm fucked up.  I don't
blame them.  But in this dimension, for the first time, they showed me the
saucer drones.  Man this just happened Tuesday morning at 5:00 am.  First
time I ever saw an honest to God saucer, 3 of them cruising around close to
the car at the same time.  If they were ours, which I thought they were at
first, they would not have been able to shape change.  Cool as hell.  Now
there is a reason I need to make real contact, for the first time its
starting to happen.

The Wizard and I would discuss the fate of the World which is destruction
according to the Bible during the 2 years I hung out with him.  There is no
logical reason for this if all the Gods and all the people and all of the
other people from different worlds did one simple thing.  Jesus said, "Love
your neighbor as you love yourself.". Even the Gods don't do this which is
apparent in the Old Testament.  I told the Wizard if Peace was made here in
this fucked up World we live in, then maybe the Universe would follow.  The
problem is simple, the solution is complicated.  Having heaven and hell
does not work.  It leaves 2 mind sets for all living things.  The
vindictive nature of I'm better than you has yet to solve anything.  This
was handed down from the Bible.  My job which I volunteered for, is to find
a workable solution to this problem.  In order to fully solve it, I need