BOC-L Digest - 31 Mar 2015 to 1 Apr 2015 (#2015-82)

CRosenberg chuckrecs at GMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 1 22:33:06 EDT 2015

Yeah, Coleman, if you could pass along the latest e-mail address for Mr.
Pearson that'd be great. I e-mailed w/him more recently than '07, but I
switched from AOL to GMAIL, so lost some old e-mail addy's.

Then again - if he's so hard to track down, maybe he doesn't want to be
located! ;)

Did happen upon a funky vid on YouTube w/him - a band called Glitter
Wizard, may try to locate via them...

Check it out - He's got the Hawkschnozz: https://youtu.be/drbGNEqZlbI

Cheers