no one lets me out of my cranium, someone is inside me

Abra Cadabra anacondaconan at GMAIL.COM
Fri Apr 3 19:57:29 EDT 2015

Fuck alien leech assholes, muslim nigger and black hindu garbage cast
sand beggar culture. India should be sanctioned against and nuked.
KEEP HINDUS AWAY FROM THE EUROPEAN HULTURE DO NOT INTEGRATE WITH CAST
HIGH OR LOW THEY ARE BARBARIANS AND BUTCHERS WITH WHITE PEOPLE LIKE
ME.

So fuck Hinduism, India and all em dirt groveling drugged up sand
desert leper niggers over there. Fuck india i hope that nation ROTS,
and all of Hinduism goes to hell with all the fucking primitive
dieties those fucking negroes worship.

Christian