BOC-L Digest - 1 Apr 2015 to 3 Apr 2015 (#2015-84)

Abra Cadabra anacondaconan at GMAIL.COM
Fri Apr 3 22:43:05 EDT 2015

Chuck, it was Sixty Minutes With series that Voiceprint did about 10
years ago, no new or rare cuts. Also they did Sixty Minutes with Gong
and lots of other bands in the series. I have the Cleo comp. Think i
got it from your fellow kind of spacecat jew Eli Fridman in a bundle,
i must have bought over 50 CDs from Eli when he was selling all his
CDs some years ago.