OFF: Desert Island Thyme

Jonathan Jarrett jjarrett at CORIOLIS.GREENEND.ORG.UK
Tue Apr 7 18:01:56 EDT 2015

On Sat, 23 Mar 2013, Carl Edlund Anderson wrote:
> On 23 Mar 2013, at 14:37 , gary shindler <bewlay68 at YAHOO.COM> wrote:
>> A friend on Facebook recently tipped me to Farflung and I think that's been mentioned on this list. Never too late, right?
> Farflung are responsible for creating the bestest and greatest music video of all time: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHSux581CGQ

 	I somehow both still have this in my INBOX and missed it at the
time and Carl may have been right. Just to let you know... Yours all,
 								      Jon

--
   Jonathan Jarrett       "There is scarce any tradition or popular error
Medievalist historian    but stands also delivered by some good author."