The Moor & Nik Turner w/ Knut Gerwers REPEERBAHN 1998

Abra Cadabra anacondaconan at GMAIL.COM
Tue Apr 7 23:24:27 EDT 2015

I just today got THE MOOR w/ NIK Hamburg 11-01-98 show on 3 CDRs (and
a ON TRIAL show the band that became BABY WOODROSE) the show where we
interviewed Nik Turner, Scott H. and I, from Jerry Kranitz who ripped
the cassettes i had from way back. When i visited Scott and then wife
Lani, flying from Oslo, taking the monday off from work at the
animation studio i was working, i remember we ate a large India
chicken she served! I wandered Copenhagen all nite after we ate going
to bars and seeing a funny jazz troupe at a bar, as Scott and Lani
went to bed. Huh! No party! I had brought booze anyway. Copenhagen is
such an easy open city to wander and always find your way. NSEW. The
Moor show is the same night as the Nik interview up at AI Radio site.
Knut Gerwers recites some very scary freaky Calvert poetry and Nik is
in fine form. Must be 10 years ago since i heard my cassettes. Anyone
want a set email me for trade. The show in Hamburg was sooo paranoid
to me, i was wasted and blew my mind to The Moor.

& Listening to the latest Pendragon CD "Men Who Climb Mountains"... i
realise, this fine album, is for The Dead who wander in Bardo as it is
with Tibet... and mayhap
fight Kali to win or lose to the Main Bitch of India Doom!

Christian Front Schwein #13