The Moor & Nik Turner w/ Knut Gerwers REPEERBAHN 1998

Abra Cadabra anacondaconan at GMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 8 01:25:32 EDT 2015

i'd say 9/10 Audience 1st gen from Minidisc/C90/CDR... directly to
tape from Scott transferred by Jerry to CDR to me. Only thing is the
audio is slightly low but there is a nice "official" quality as
regards audience sounds balanced with the music and the whole mix is
fine. The audio on my CD rack i go from "NORML" 20-30 to "LOUD" 40 on
this but its sweet as hell. Ditto the ON TRIAL show. Scott is a pro
taper! Bootleg the hippies!