The Moor & Nik Turner w/ Knut Gerwers REPEERBAHN 1998

Abra Cadabra anacondaconan at GMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 8 01:30:22 EDT 2015

Fly On The Screen is sickeningly paranoid fuck sieg heil erase
fleshcrawling insect humans off the bug screen like a tory rag scandal
you read about in the paper taking a dump.. a fly swatted to bits on
the screen, 3 minutes in the spotlight... i was stoned thought KG, the
Moor and NIK were out TO GET ME!