Hawkwind: Best ever set list?

Stephen Lindsey steve.lindsey at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 8 09:26:14 EDT 2015

that is spectacular, sounds like the result of several HW fanscoming up with an ultimate set list after serveral nights of heavy smoking/drinking
and You'd Better Believe It should have been played first surely (as a comment on what was about to come)
I was htinking of coming over for Hawktoberfest do they do two sets then ??
Steve L