OFF: Re: Carl's Espada Negra

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Wed Apr 8 16:37:29 EDT 2015

On 03 Apr 2015, at 00:00 , Abra Cadabra <anacondaconan at GMAIL.COM> wrote:
> check out collaborations with Mournblade's Duncan Mullet on Carl
> Edlund Anderson's Espada Negra the band, also covering stuff by Mick
> Farren & The Deviants, and Mournblade... also my pal Scott Heller
> "Øresund Space Collective" band, if ya got a Bandcamp fan site hook
> up! I network and see tons of people getting mostly obscure dark
> stoner and doom Metal while i surf the post psychedelic Tidal Forces
> (no Humans Allowed pt. II)...https://bandcamp.com/christianmumford

"Just in case ..." (as Lemmy might say!), here are the relevant links to my and Scott's stuff on Bandcamp:

https://espadanegra.bandcamp.com
https://carledlundanderson.bandcamp.com
https://oresundspacecollective.bandcamp.com

(Also, SoundCloud links to my stuff below, in the .sig.)

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson